○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

LIVE from the Game Room


This video auto plays whenever Loner Gamer Alex is gaming in the Game Room.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maya Assistance Get!

In addition to doing Maya's recommended workout sessions from Yourself!Fitness, I have decided to add Eye Toy: Kinetic for the PlayStation 2 into the mix. Because I encountered some troubles setting up Kinetic in my old apartment due to space limitation and poor lighting condition, I had never really used it in the past. Since Yourself!Fitness was successful, I didn't even bother to try to make the game work. So now would be a good time to check it out again and hopefully it can deliver on its fun factor and make exercising a little less of a chore: Yourself!Fitness is pretty hardcore, it's not fun at all - the only fun I have felt while using it before was when I saw how great my body looked after sticking to it for a long time.

I doubt that this will be as kick-butt as Maya's torture sessions.

By the way, Wii Fit will not be a part of any of this...

Be quiet and stay hidden from my sight!

No comments: