○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maya Assistance Get!

In addition to doing Maya's recommended workout sessions from Yourself!Fitness, I have decided to add Eye Toy: Kinetic for the PlayStation 2 into the mix. Because I encountered some troubles setting up Kinetic in my old apartment due to space limitation and poor lighting condition, I had never really used it in the past. Since Yourself!Fitness was successful, I didn't even bother to try to make the game work. So now would be a good time to check it out again and hopefully it can deliver on its fun factor and make exercising a little less of a chore: Yourself!Fitness is pretty hardcore, it's not fun at all - the only fun I have felt while using it before was when I saw how great my body looked after sticking to it for a long time.

I doubt that this will be as kick-butt as Maya's torture sessions.

By the way, Wii Fit will not be a part of any of this...

Be quiet and stay hidden from my sight!

No comments: