○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, April 30, 2010

PSP Battery Death... Ewww!

My PlayStation Portable is probably the most untouched of all my "active" video gaming devices. Recently, I have been using it quite extensively due to my recent interest in playing Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force and of course, now the battery decided to die on me. It cannot retain its charge anymore so I had to go out earlier to pick up a new one. I got my PSP at launch and I always thought that the default rechargeable battery would last 20+ years... But I suppose Sony would not be able to make the extra cash they are making if that was the case.


The new battery is called "Extended Life Battery Kit".
Let's hope that "Extended Life" means "More than 10 Years".

No comments: