○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sleepless Gaming Session Result

I stated that I would report the result of my "Sleepless Gaming Session Celebration" yesterday but the experiment was so unsuccessful that I must have subconsciously forgotten to write about it yesterday. Well, I only lasted until around 1:00 am. The goal was for me to stay up until 4:00 - 5:00 am. I decided to play some Culdcept Saga alone against the computer near midnight. It was a long but hardly challenging battle and I fell asleep as I was resting my head back on the futon during a round while my 3 computer opponents were making their moves across the map. Very anti-climactic, I know. Perhaps it was a bad idea to begin with or at least a very strange one.


Don't blame the failure on the game - it's a masterpiece. Blame it on me instead.

No comments: