○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Plant Alert: Purple Flower Edition?

Though I would be the first to argue that my Game Room isn't devoid of life, it's actually a fact that it is. The room is filled with video games but beside myself and the occasional visitation from my significant other, it's a cold, robotic world in there. So I made a note to myself that I would have to pick up one of those fancy - and hard to kill - Chinese bamboo plants one of these days but my significant other just beat me to it. I was presented with uh, it looks like a house plant but I don't know what the heck it is because the sticker has been removed from the small vase containing this purple-flowered plant. It is cute and unassuming however... and I like that. I think I am going to get more greenery for this room in the future.


Don't worry. Vault Boy will take really good care of you.

No comments: