○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Game Alert: Glad It's Clad Edition!

Nintendo released a New Geo classic on the Wii Shop Channel today by the name of Ironclad, a side scrolling shooter that takes its inspiration from R-Type and as its title suggest, the game is set in a apocalyptic industrial world. I have never played this game in the past but I have heard and seen the game before. Your ship has a detachable robot that you can propel forward and recall back to your ship. So far, I am loving the game's stylish boss encounters and the varied environments. The Nintendo Wii's Virtual Console needs more games like this! It's only $10 - get it if you own a Wii!


I have always loved twin bosses in a shooter and this game has a triplet boss! Gasp!

No comments: