○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, April 24, 2010

360's Dashboard Fun: The Brash & the Dead

Just a couple of odd things I found while browsing the X-Box 360's Dashboard last night. The first item is an advertisement slot for Left 4 Dead 2's new downloadable content. It looks like one of the stars of the game was feasted upon by the zombies before he arrived at the shoot:


Coach isn't all there and that wrist looks like it's about to fall off at any second.

I found the advertisement below for Kanye West very perplexing. Yes, we know that Kanye has no class nor does he have a good singing voice but does he deserve to be called "brash" by the same people who are trying to make some money out of him?


Wow, that was a bit too blunt Microsoft.

No comments: