○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Games Alert: Of Zombies and Plants Edition!

I have been playing League of Legends on the Personal Computer quite heavily of late so I am glad that I received my Collector's Pack today. As I have stated in a previous article, it is not necessary for one to buy this retail packaging of the game because you can experience the whole entire thing for free. I just did so because I want to have at least 20 characters for me to experiment with on the get go. This Collector's Pack also comes with $10 worth of Riot Points and I spent it on a character that required a lot of Influence Points to unlock - which also happens to be my favorite character in the game so far - Karthus the Deathsinger. Another game I got today is Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ - yes, that's surely a mouthful - for the Nintendo DS. It is a top-down shooter where you play as Little Red Riding Hood or Momotaro from the Japanese folklore, fighting off the zombies that have invaded Fairy Tale Land. I have completed two stages thus far and I am loving this game! The boss encounters are totally insane as they feature memorable fairy tale characters into hideous beasts. You can find the game at a very cheap price these days and it is highly recommended. This is one of those games that have the potential to be a sought after title in the future.


I like my Zombies with some BBQ sauce and my Leagues to be legendary.

Okay, the following induction is a little bit creepy so be warned. So, I just got a new plant in my room. For some reason, that reminded me of PopCap Games' Plants vs. Zombies for the PC. (Whisper) I think my plant actually communicated that reminder to me via plant-telekinesis (End Whisper). Now that I am done freaking you out, I have heard so many good things about it but for some reason I never got around into trying out the game's demo. And yes, of course I was kidding about the telekinesis. So I downloaded the 60 minute trial yesterday and I couldn't stop playing the game until my trial time was up. This game is addictive as heck! It is a tower defense game where you have to prevent zombies from getting to your house by planting different types vegetation to attack and destroy those foul invaders. It sounds so simple but it really works! I don't know how I was able to withstand the call to purchase the game for the last 24 hours but I eventually did tonight.


The concept is so ridiculous but it is crazy hilarious.

No comments: