○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Games Alert: Strategy Sequels Edition!

I received my copies of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising and Supreme Commander 2 for he Personal Computer today. Interestingly, it only took me a about one minute to install Chaos Rising. Apparently, that big fat patch I received for the first Dawn of War II included the entire Chaos Rising content instead of just the additional units for the multiplayer modes. I heard a lot of disparaging things about Supreme Commander 2 which is probably why the game is being bundled with a $15 credit at Amazon.com. Many people have said that the game has been over-simplified both in its gameplay and graphics. With the first game being overbearing strategically and requiring a monster PC to run properly (well, during the time of its release that is), the new approach would probably do the game some good but I shall see for myself soon enough.


They are looking over the game room, getting ready to take over my time and space.

No comments: