○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Game Alert: Sex-Change Extravaganza Edition!

It's here! My ESPGaluda II Black Label for the X-Box 360 is finally here! I am so pumped-up right now! I just finished downloading the game to the hard drive - a process that took about a minute! While Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 is obsessed with insects and is more of a straightforward bullet-hell shooter, ESPGII is about characters that can change sex on the fly when you go into "Kakusei" mode which then causes slowdown to the enemy shots in that "bullet time" style. Alright, I have written enough about the game - it's time to play!


She's a girl at the moment.


The first print run comes with a soundtrack CD.

No comments: