○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bad DLC: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

I really love Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (with Banjo Kazooie) for the X-Box 360 and this high level of admiration compelled me into visiting the X-Box Live Marketplace earlier today. I have heard rumors that new downloadable characters, courses, and music were supposed to be in the works for the game so I had my fingers crossed when I visited the page, wishing for a miracle to happen. Instead, all that was there was this awful DLC:


Sega says, "Let's destroy our own game!"

Rated 1 and a half star by the X-Box Live community (don't tell me that somebody actually rated this content with more than 1 star), this offensive "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" add on is being sold for $5. One of the motivators for one to keep playing the game is to keep earning points to unlock the game's many characters and courses so buying this content would really ruin the player's experience of the game. Unlocking everything doesn't take that long and the only people that I could think of who would actually buy this are achievement whores who needed some assistance in their quest for achievement quickies.

No comments: