○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ESPGaluda II... The Waiting Continues

It's been a really rough week... Every single day I found myself checking out gameplay footage for ESPGaluda II for the X-Box 360. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (with Banjo-Kazooie) did help me with the wait somewhat and deep within my subconscious, I haven't been counting the days even though I know when to expect for the game to arrive. Tonight is a night of restless sleep because the game is scheduled to be delievered tomorrow... and tomorrow is going to be worse! Sex-changing "Galudas" are so irresistible!


I... Hate... Waiting.

No comments: