○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Game Alert: Bumped Up to 1080i Edition!

My copy of God of War III is here! I have heard reports that the game's graphics in this final retail form look much better compared to the E3 demo that was released on the PlayStation Network Store. While I don't doubt that claim (Update Note: After playing it for an hour, I can say for certain that the graphics are definitely more impressive than what I have seen before in the demo), I am disappointed to see on the back of the game case that the game only supports up to 1080i. At this point, I am beginning to suspect that only games with simplified graphics will ever receive the 1080p treatment on this console like a lot of the small releases being sold at the PSN Store. I suppose that it's better that they are being truthful about the situation. They could just claim that everything is running at native 1080p when the graphics are merely being upscaled to that resolution like how things are on the X-Box 360.

The cover art is boring compared to the prequels on the PlayStation 2.

No comments: