○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chaos Sorcerer Hotness

When I logged on to Steam today, I was greeted by a pretty big patch for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - the hefty download was apparently to prepare the game for its expansion, Chaos Rising, that was released just two days ago. When I started the game and selected the Last Stand mode that I just discovered about last month, there were two new characters that the players could choose from. These new additions are locked of course and they can only be playable once you have installed the game's expansion. I hope that maybe there's more meat added to this mode as well. I am really looking forward to picking up Chaos Rising.


That is one awesome looking character.

No comments: