○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, March 8, 2010

New Game Alert: Free Wii Speak Edition!

I went to a retail electronic store today and picked up Endless Ocean: Blue World for the Nintendo Wii. I have written about my aquaphobia before and there were some parts to the first Endless Ocean on the Wii that scared me to death. So why would I purchase this game? It's because I love nature and I especially like fish. I may never, ever dive into the ocean to swim with them in real life because I would probably die out of fright if I were to do that. I like watching fish through the glass of an aquarium of any size but I cannot view them from the top - doing that would cause me to hyperventilate. I consider games like this one to be a way for me to face my fear in hope that things would get better in regards to how I perceive open water in the future.


I hope there are more songs from Hayley Westenra in there...

By the way, if you still do not own a Wii Speak - I got mine when I purchased Animal Crossing: City Folk - you should not pass up on this game. Both the game onlyand the game + Wii Speak bundleare priced similarly at $29.99. Very strange! Stranger still is that the standalone Wii Speak is usually sold for $29.99! So you are getting a Wii Speak plus a free game when you pick up the bundle! Then you can chat with your friends on the Wii's chat channel! It may be silly for me to own two Wii Speak units but I would be dumb to pay the same price for the game and getting less for it.

No comments: