○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Game Alert: God of War III Effect Edition!

So what do video game stores do to Dante's Inferno now that God of War III has been released just a week ago? 1) They can hike the price back up again to $59.99 from the usual $49.99 that I have seen it being sold for at the same online store for the last two weeks leading up to GoWIII's release in hope that people would be willing to pay anything to play a similar game, or 2) They can severely slash the price down in hope that it could be cleared off the shelf before people get sick and tired of the GoWIII formula. Well, my favorite retail store did the second thing so here I am with my copy of Dante's Inferno for the PlayStation 3. I did like the demo of the game and I am sure that I will enjoy this game a bit more than GoWIII itself - to be honest, GoWIII is actually a bit boring but maybe because I have only played the first 3 hours of the game. I will see Kratos to his conclusion first though before I jump into this game.


Divine Edition? But I want the dirty rotten unholy edition!

No comments: