○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Monsters Alert? Poké and Non-Poké Edition!

I picked up my copies of Monster Hunter Tri for the Nintendo Wii and Pokémon: SoulSilver Version for the Nintendo DS today. I was hooked on the whole monster hunting idea presented by the Monster Hunter series ever since I beta-tested the original game on the PlayStation 2. It was unfortunate that the original didn't generate enough interest amongst mainstream gaming thus, the PS2 sequel never arrived in North America. The PlayStation Portable entries have been a bit confusing too me because they feel more like revisions than true sequels but I am glad that Tri is here so now I can remove Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP from my Purchase List. I must say that I am disappointed by the game box for Tri because the cover looks horrendous and Capcom pretty much just dropped the game and the new Wii Classic Controller Pro into the box without any cardboard dividers that you would normally see in such packaging. Apparently, Capcom love their European audience better.


Lugia used Shiny Box... It's super effective! Tri Box Monster fainted!

After that Tri box ugliness, I am so glad that I also got Pokémon: SoulSilver Version because it is super effective in its yumminess! I really like the textured silver embossing on the box - it makes me want to run my hands all over it over and over and over again. The Pokéwalker that is included with this latest Pokémon adventure is such a great idea. It is basically a pedometer that can help you gain experience points for your Pokémon and yes I will be wearing it wherever I go! I love my Pokémon games... What can I say?

No comments: