○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Milestone Celebration

You would think that with the overwhelming amount of shovelware being released on the Nintendo Wii, I would not have this many games on the system. ExciteBots: Trick Racing marks my 100th Wii game. I purchased the console on 05/12/2007 - 2 and a half years ago. So that means that I am buying around 40 games for the console per year on average. There is indeed hope for the real gamers who own a Wii after all! Click here to view the complete list of my Wii games or click here to browse the entire game library.


Apparently, there are 100 reasons to buy a Wii.
Actually... Wii Fit doesn't count.

No comments: