○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PS3 Bayonetta: Of Truth and Ignorance

Reviews of the soon-to-be-released Bayonetta are flooding the Internet. As I have mentioned in the past, I am not big in the whole review-reading thing because more often than not, they contain spoilers no matter how small the scale. Also, I like to form my own opinion of the games I play so outside interference is kept to a minimum. With Bayonetta, I just had to check out these reviews though because I really want to know if the PlayStation 3 version of the game was able to be saved graphically in its final retail form versus that galaxy-awful demo that many PS3-only gamers swear to be the visually-awesome gift from whatever god or ideal they believe in. While there are reviewers who shied away from even mentioning the discrepancies (shame on you), they are also those who are bold enough to state the truth in regards to the matter, (the PS3 version is horrid) thus sealing the deal for me in getting this for the X-Box 360 or maybe the Personal Computer - but I can't wait that long to play this! If I was one of the unfortunate gamers who have only the PS3, I would be very, very upset with Platinum Games and Sega. I would be so upset that I would not even buy the game. This must be one of the worst multi-platform releases that clearly shows utter discrimination against one console while totally favoring the other. The same thing happened to Sonic Unleashed - that game was almost unplayable on the PS3 when I tried out the demo. A sad time in the history of gaming indeed.


First, Platinum Games kicks PS3 owners in the face. Brutal!
Then, Sega follows up with a head-shot using the heel-gun to finish the job. Nasty!

No comments: