○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wii Shop Channel D-D-Demo?!

I was checking out the latest releases on the Wii Shop Channel last night on my Nintendo Wii - I haven't done so in a long time and I was even itching to buy some Virtual Console games. I was so surprised to see that Nintendo got several WiiWare game demos available for download! This is a great step for Nintendo, the fact that they are just not that savvy when it comes to the online gaming culture and convenience. None of the demos offered were particularly interesting except for Bit.Trip.Beat so I did try that out. It was irritating that after the demo was over, the console connected me straight onto the online shop in an effort to convince me to buy the full product - this came with some annoying loading time too. Still, definitely a good addition for the Wii that Nintendo should keep as a permanent fixture to the online store.


Only for a limited time! But if Nintendo is smart,
they would just let those demos stay up on the channel permanently.

No comments: