○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Game Alert!

There are so many good deals going on at Steam, it's hard to say no to them. Well, at least to one of them so far. I purchased Defense Grid: The Awakening early this morning for a measly price of $2.49. As the title may suggests, Defense Grid is a tower defense game where you place different kind of mechanical weaponry all across the map to destroy waves upon waves of invading alien creatures. The game runs smoothly and it is fun to play.


The aliens want your energy cores and you must kill all of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been my favourite game from the 'Games with Gold' reward scheme thing. It's great fun.