○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Steaming Hot Direct Download Sale

From now until January 3rd of 2010, Steam is putting almost all of its library of downloadable Personal Computer games up for their Holiday Sale. In addition to the continuous discounts on these titles until the said date, there will also be some daily specials that will be offered for a period of 24 hours only. This sale is another great opportunity for us to support the direct download distribution of games and though I have not made any decision on purchases yet, Steam really has some exceptional deals here like Audiosurf for only $2.50 - you really can't beat that!


I prefer buying from Direct2Drive but these prices are just incredible!

No comments: