○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Game Alert!

I was hoping that this would happen: Steam is selling Jade Empire: Special Edition for only $3.75 today. I played this game half-way through on the X-Box and it's a game that I have always wanted to come back and finish. What better way to do that than to play this visually upgraded Personal Computer version, complete with widescreen 1080p support. There were so many people buying this game from Steam today that the server was overloaded - the download speed was terribly slow and it took a while for the download to finish, especially if you tried to do so early this morning.


The details of the embroideries on this character's pants can finally be appreciated.

No comments: