○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Games Alert!

I picked up 4 new games today - I am sure you would be able to tell which two of these were sold for less than $10. All of the games are for Nintendo's platforms: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the Nintendo DS as well as Deadly Creatures and Klonoa for the Nintendo Wii. Clash of Heroes was a surprise find - I didn't even know that the game existed until I saw it at the store. The screenshots on the back look promising but I supposed what really convinced me to pick up the game was the Might & Magic name being attached to the title. I hope I will not regret the decision of buying the game. I was sure that I wasn't going to pick up Spirit Tracks - it's such a popular title that I thought I would let it stay on my Purchase List to allow for an easier time for my friends and family to pick out a gift for me this Christmas. I guess I like being difficult to buy for. I have to keep that tradition going.


Ubisoft just had to put that quote from ign.com on the cover for Clash of Heroes.
Marketing quotes on the back of the boxes please...



I know I said they should put them quotes on the back but what's this?
"Could be the best DS game of 2009"? Are you serious? "Could be..."?
I guess it could also be the worst DS game of 2009?



You can tell that you've picked up an old release when
you can find an expired coupon included with the game.
Not that I would be able to find a local Wahoo's to redeem this coupon anyway.

1 comment:

Blake said...

HAHAHA, "Could be, May be, it very well might be".

You can't get any better than that. I think all games should come with what they could have been printed in the back of them.

That way if it is a big flop we all know the publisher wanted it to be.