○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 14, 2009

New Game Alert!

Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica for the PlayStation 2 is one of those games that I regret not buying soon after its release because nowadays, a new copy in immaculate condition is hard to find. I was finally able to find the game at a very reasonable price and I am so very happy to finally own the game. Ar Tonelico II is another role playing game by Gust that combines unique though familiar battle system - if you have played the developer's other RPGs - and some blatantly ineffective attempts at sexual innuendos. This is the tag line on the back of the box: "Always come back for seconds." Yeah. And then, you can also find this in the game's animated opening video:


Do nubile songstresses sing better when they are this close to each other?

No, I didn't buy the game just because of its "Suggestive Themes". I have been a fan of Gust ever since I played Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, also released for the PS2. I just love their usage of pretty 2D sprites and their gorgeous yet hectic battle screens. I am very curious to learn more about the whole "Metafalica" thing (is it related to the band Metallica?) so I plan to get into this game very soon.


It's finally mine. I thought I would never get a chance to buy this.
The game comes with a soundtrack CD and an artwork booklet.

1 comment:

Blake said...

MUST RESIST URGE TO SCREAM AND RANT!!!

Sorry, my mom said if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all, lol.

I look forward to different post, heheh!