○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Game Alert!

Another day, another Steam game. This time, it's Osmos for only $1.99 - to think that I almost purchased this via Direct2Drive for $4.95. Osmos is a puzzle game where you control a sphere that must absorb other spheres around it. Your sphere can be moved by propelling it forward towards other smaller spheres. But with each propulsion, your sphere loses some of its own mass. It's absorb or be absorb and it's one of those more artsy, creative game. One thing for sure, it costs almost nothing and the nicest thing about it is that I have been wanting to get the game for a while now.


In space, no one can see you buying from Steam.

No comments: