○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Game Alert!

It may not be an official selection of Direct2Drive's 24 Days of Christmas sale but Torchlight receives a 50% limited time offer discount today. I have been waiting for the price to drop to pick this up so I did. Torchlight is a dungeon crawler role playing game, a Diablo clone. I would have purchased it as my 2000th game but after I learned about the generic talent progression across the three playable characters, I was a tad disappointed with it. The wait for Diablo III is a long and painful ordeal though so Torchlight should do the trick for me - and for other fans of that series too I am sure.

Update Note: 12:30pm - It looks like Torchlight is going to be offered for tomorrow's featured item for the special Christmas sale. I found out after the item of the day and tomorrow's teaser has been updated. I'm not sure if this "limited time offer" is made available now to avoid people actually missing out on the sale with Christmas being just around the corner but if this game is being sold cheaper than $9.99 tomorrow, I will be asking for a refund.

Update Note: 12/23/2009, 10:10am - Looks like it is being sold for 50% off today as well. So Direct2Drive was just trying to make sure they get to sell the game because of how busy things become the closer we get to Christmas. There is no need to wait anymore - buy the game!

Update Note: 12/26/2009 - The Steam Holiday Sale is currently offering Torchlight for only $4.99! Gosh, that's really cheap! It's a one-day only deal so check it out quickly!



It was already very cheap at $19.99. Now, it's basically a steal. Get it!

No comments: