○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 4, 2009

Direct2Drive's 24 Days of Christmas Sale

First off, thank you, Direct2Drive, for not calling this a "Holiday" sale. If you have been paying attention, I am hardly a religious guy but I am a firm believer that we should call any and all celebrations by their proper names. If that's not the case, then we would have to rename everything from "Veterans Day" to "Martin Luther King Jr. Day" to being just a "Holiday".


The funny thing is, these games should be priced as so in the first place.

As I have expressed a number of times before, I am a supporter of the direct download distribution of video games to the point where I think all video games should be sold this way right now - don't worry about fancy packaging and instruction manuals because those can be presented digitally too. But of course, I also want these digital download games to be properly priced. Direct2Drive's 24 Days of Christmas presents a great opportunity for people like myself to indulge in direct download purchases because of the price slashing involved. The 3 games presented thus far (one I have already own) haven't been able to get to me yet but I can't wait to see what the rest of the 20 games will be. Each sale of a selected game only lasts 24 hours before the next one is put on the table so make sure to check daily so that you don't miss out on the games that you really want. It looks like the one for today is going to be Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. Not too sure if I'd buy that, we'll see.

No comments: