○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 25, 2009

Nathan Drake's Plastic Surgery

I just received a new marketing email for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and I was horrified by what Nathan Drake has done to himself. I guess he has to keep up with the pressure of generating more sales for Sony and the PlayStation 3, especially after Uncharted 2's "big" win as Game of the Year from Spike's VGA Awards. As if the game needed any more hype than what it has already gotten... They now want to further strengthen Nathan's looks so that more people can associate with him other than just the younger audience. Behold!


I give you... Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones as Nathan Drake?!



Here's how he looks like before. I guess this is not handsome enough.
A successful facial reconstruction surgery makes all the difference in the world.

No comments: