○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Shocker

I am having a family gathering at my house today for Christmas. The dinner was great and all the gifts have been unwrapped. I must say that someone actually managed to surprise me with a set of truly unexpected gifts this year. I really don't expect nor ask for anything for Christmas to begin with. It was an emotional moment for me because these gifts were so very thoughtful. No amount of video games can even come close to the joy I felt when I received them: Stretched canvases of varying sizes, complete with a set of paint brushes and a set of acrylic paints. I haven't painted in more than a decade and it's nice to know that I have someone important in my life who truly understands what I am about.


Thank you for listening to me and reaching out to the loneliest corner of my heart.

No comments: