○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Games Alert!

It looks like these last days leading up to the end of the year are going to be accompanied by a marathon of new PC games, thanks to Steam. Two more great deals that I couldn't pass up: King's Bounty: Armored Princess and Red Faction: Guerrilla for $9.99 each. Armored Princess is a beautiful strategy role playing game about a princess who must save her kingdom from a certain doom and Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third person shooter that takes place on Mars with an incredible physics engine, showcased via its fully destructible architectures. By the way, those who have purchased a game during Direct2Drive's 24 Days of Christmas event are now given a $5.00 credit for use on that site and all of the 24 games, alongside several others, are now being offered up for sale again. I am thinking of purchasing Majesty 2 but I am going to wait to see if Steam is going to be selling it for less anytime soon since I missed out on their cheaper Trine and Torchlight deals.


It's XP 64-bit compatible! King's Bounty: The Legend caused me so much headache.


Those explosions are to die for... The accuracy of the physics is amazing.

No comments: