○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 20, 2009

OnLive Still Alive

When I first heard about OnLive, I thought it was revolutionary. It is a gaming service where no actual game hardware is required... All you need is just a good connection to the internet: It's genius. I still think that it is going to truly shift the gaming industry in a positive light when it is finally available. OnLive hasn't been on my mind for a very long time - it's been doing a really good job at being extremely quiet - until I was made aware that I may be beta testing it soon. The process of the beta testing recruitment can be found on the company's blog and if you are interested to possibility experience this service before it goes live, you might still have a chance to be a part of the beta. I just thought that I should make a mention of this to acknowledge the fact that OnLive is still alive and well... Though its looming threat is hardly felt these days with the consoles enjoying their blossoming successes, it doesn't mean that it will be less potent when OnLive finally becomes a reality. If it is successful then, it may be death to gaming consoles/personal computer.


But I want to play now!

No comments: