○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Purchase of 2009

Since today is the final day of Direct2Drive's year end sale, I decided to go ahead and purchase Majesty 2 instead of taking a chance by waiting for it to get a big price drop on Steam. I used my $5.00 credit to assist with the purchase instead of buying one of the $4.95 games that are on sale. It would be funny if Steam is going to be offering the game for less than $3.00 over the next five days but nonetheless, the price was cheap enough. Why can't all games be sold for less than $10? I have been quite spoiled by these digital download purchases. It's going to be hard to get back to paying normal $49.99 - $59.99 price range for just one game.

It looks like that's it for 2009. I am really looking forward to writing the 2009 Yearly Gaming Analysis. Going over a year's worth of my Daily Game Log is going to be very rewarding indeed and this is the first time that I am able to accumulate such data: I started that feature a bit late in 2008.

Happy New Year! I'll be celebrating the countdown with a bottle of champagne and a little bit of romance.


Oh, come on your Majesty. Being last is not that depressing.

No comments: