○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 11, 2009

Direct2Drive ZZZ Sale

Eleven games have been revealed for Direct2Drive's 24 Days of Christmas Sale and yet, I still haven't been able to find a good purchase from the deals offered. Granted, I already own three of these games but it does seem like the site has a tendency to present discounted games that I have no interest in whatsoever. For example, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames was being sold for around $5 on December 8th - 50% off from its current price tag of $9.99. $5 is not a lot of money but I will not be spending even that kind of money on a game that doesn't bear any significance to me. Oh well, there are still 13 more days to go. There is a possibility that they are saving the best for last. You just never know. I really would like to see Dirt 2, Jade Empire Special Edition, Risen, and Torchlight participating in this sale before the whole thing is done and over with.


That's a big Christmas tree but it doesn't have enough pretty ornaments on it.

No comments: