○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Home for the Holidays?

While Steam and Direct2Drive are both offering some significant deals on popular games, Scrooge - I mean - Microsoft's attempt at a Christmas/New Year sale on the X-Box 360 have brought nothing but disappointment for me. The little gifts like a poor premium theme and avatar item are cute but the movie show rental as well as community game deals are not. Microsoft still has 3 more days to surprise us with something extraordinary but because of the boring selections being offered thus far, I am not going to expect that to happen. The only good thing I can say about Microsoft's "New Year Countdown" is that at least they are doing something compared to how quiet things are at the PlayStation Store.


Why would anyone want to pay 80 MS Points to rent Batman Returns?
Someone at Microsoft's sales and marketing department needs to get fired.



Fallout 3 add-ons for half the price? Sure, I'll buy a couple of those.
Sadly, the deal didn't extend to the Live-enabled PC version of the game that I own.

No comments: