○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Horny Kimono Wearing Cheerleader

I knew that if I didn't get an intervention something like this would happen. The signs were clear. The expensive kimono... Then the pair of ominous looking demon horns. Now... Oh my galaxy... I just purchased a pair of avatar pom-poms that is currently being featured as a discounted item on the X-Box Live Avatar Marketplace. I don't know what it was that so compelled me to do so. It's not like I have ever played with pom-poms before. Maybe it's the crazy animation routine - I have never seen an avatar move so much like this before. But there you have it. I got another avatar item. I sure hope that I am have not reached the point of no return. I am very scared. Someone... Please help me!


Ha ha ha ha ha!... Wait. What did I just do?

No comments: