○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can't Quite Scratch This Itch

I know that I just started playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 today - and I'm going to do my best to not stop until I get all of those darn stars - but those who have been keeping up with this site for a while know that my play pattern is sporadic and a bit random sometime. Well, make that most of the time. I am really itching for some multiplayer and a bit of role playing game. I thought the perfect candidates to satisfy this need were Marvel Ultimate Alliance as well as its sequel but finding others to play with is a bit of a challenge: I think it's always hard to convince people to play any old games on the PlayStation 3 or the X-Box 360 if they have already unlocked the associated achievements and trophies.

What a shame.

I was able to get a session going last night for the first MUA and the group played through the first two missions. It was fun but I wanted more. Since I don't subscribe to World of Warcraft anymore, I think I need to abandon all hope on the multiplayer portion of my wants and just focus on the role playing element. I then moved to Torchlight - I still need to explore Fate and these two games are just too similar - and that was enjoyable but I want something deeper and more challenging. I want to spend some serious hours playing this selected game and it took me a while to come to the following selections: It's going to be between replaying The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, finishing up Fallout 3, getting back into Avencast: Rise of the Mage, or properly starting The Dark Eye: Drakensang. The result should be reflected in future reports of the Daily Game Log.


I think I'll start this off with a little Avencast.

No comments: