○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Game Alert: Going Commando Edition!

I didn't particularly enjoyed the multi-player demo for Bionic Commando that I played on the X-Box 360 about a year ago. My understanding is that the single player mode is completely opposite to that experience so that later renewed my interest in the game. I look forward to navigating through the game's 3D environments and manipulating the stretchy bionic arm. I decided to get the PlayStation 3 version of the game because of the inclusion of vertical-sync as well as other fancy graphical effects not found on the X-Box 360 version.


Is that your bionic arm pulsating or are you just happy to see me?

No comments: