○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yi-Gu-Oh!?

I was doing some research on Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia for the Nintendo DS late last night to determine whether or not I want to invest my time and money on it and I saw the game's trailer in the process. The trailer was advertising both the Machina Mayhem Structure Deck cards and the DS game and it was kind of exciting especially when it got to this point:


Now I understand the meaning of the game's subtitle.

You can check out the trailer by clicking on the game's title in the first paragraph. By the way, I would have already picked up this game if not for the recent announcement of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels that is coming out on the X-Box 360 sometime soon. I wish there was more information in regards to the 360 version, whether all available cards can be purchased via accumulated in-game currency. It will be interesting to see what Konami will do to the 360 game because if the cards can all be collected in-game without the need to pay for booster packs using real money, then they will definitely be losing some of their business from Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Duel Accelerator for the Personal Computer that is fueled by unending cash flow from fans of the game. The upcoming 360 version looks similar to the PSP and the PC versions: All we need to know is whether the game will follow the PSP's or the PC's in-game economy. I am still very intrigued by Reverse of Arcadia though...

No comments: