○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kimo-Oh-No!

I guess that saying "never say never" is true. I have proclaimed in the past that I would never buy virtual apparels for my X-Box 360 avatar but I just did about 5 minutes ago. While checking out the recently released digital attires and props made available to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day (they are freaky instead of romantic), I spotted the "International Collection" tab. I was pleasantly surprised by the adorable representation of iconic looks from around the world that they have for sale under that category. I still think that the "props" are stupid because they don't stay on your character. When I saw the kimono, I just fell in love with it because I really adore the Japanese culture. It cost me 160 Microsoft Points to get it but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would be because I am just crazy about the look! Dirty Microsoft just knows how to get into my wallet!


At least it's cheaper than a real kimono!

No comments: