○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Test of Fate

I started playing the dungeon-crawler role playing game Fate for the Personal Computer yesterday evening and I must say that the game is a lot of fun. Since Fate shares its game designer with the newer Torchlight, both games almost play exactly the same with similar pet system, character artwork, and sound/voice-over implementations. The only difference between the two can be attributed to the lack of preset class selections in Fate. Playing this game feels like I am playing Torchlight but only with much uglier - yet tolerable - graphics. Torchlight is definitely much more polished but I am going to stick with Fate for a while before I get back to that game.


He's surely an ugly looking child...


The game wouldn't look so bad if not for the cluttered user interface.

No comments: