○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Game Alert: Oh My Galaxy Edition!

I got my copy of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Nintendo Wii this morning. I was a bit worried that this game was going to be too similar to the first Galaxy but I am happy to report that my fear was unfounded. There was definitely that feeling that I was playing a "remix" of the first game when I first played it but after I completed the first world - and fought its overwhelmingly incredible mega boss battle - I quickly realized that Nintendo definitely succeeded in bringing a new experience to this sequel. And those graphics... Though I am sure the game would look a lot better in high definition, it is still a stunning achievement because it makes you believe in the power of 480p and in this day and age, that's quite a statement.


A colorful, energetic cover art that makes me smile.

No comments: