○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Streams

I have been able to find quite a number of live streams of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Nintendo Wii on Justin.tv since yesterday. The game is not slated for release until tomorrow but we all know the stores got them really early and of course there will always be people who would be able to get access to them earlier than the release date. I was able to refrain myself from watching these streams for too long because I don't like my games being spoiled and I want everything to be fresh and surprising. One thing I did notice is that some of these guys have been playing the game for quite some time because they have quite a number of stars already in their collection.

Allow others to ruin the game for you before the game is even out yet!

No comments: