○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Söldner-X 2: Now with an Official Release Date

It's great that SideQuest Studios has finally revealed today that May 25th will be the date when Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype is going to hit the PlayStation Network Store. It will be modestly priced at $12.99. I really cannot wait to play this game! Though I appreciate knowing for certain when I will be able to get the game, this bit of information has transported me to that unpopular alternate universe where a day feels like a month and a month feels like a year.


But I want to kill my super-huge stone monster-face boss now!

No comments: