○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Horny Avatar

You know it's always a bad idea to go to the store when you're feeling down. This of course applies to browsing online merchandises and checking out the Avatar Marketplace on the X-Box 360. I stumbled across these wicked looking "Demon Horns" under the Darksiders "Game Style" category and the next thing I know, my avatar was rocking his fancy new helmet on the dashboard. That's the second time that I actually succumbed to purchasing an avatar item, the first being the lovely kimono he is wearing. There's a lesson to be learned here: When you are feeling a bit blue, go find something better to do.


Actually, those horns are cool to look at while playing Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

No comments: