○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, May 7, 2010

Rocket Knight Version Decision

The original Rocket Knight Adventures on the Sega Genesis is one of my favorite platform games of all time so it shouldn't be a surprise that I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the new Rocket Knight that will be released on the PlayStation 3, the Steam client, and the X-Box 360. The only question is, which version of the game should be inducted to my Game Library? Steam is making it very easy for me to make that determination because the game is offered with a 20% price discount! I am sure that the graphics will be better on the Personal Computer as well. I have already pre-ordered the game and it will become available for download next week on the 12th, the same date when the X-Box 360 version will be making its debut. Too bad it won't come to the PS3 until the 18th - very cruel! I can't wait to play this!


Rocket + Steam = Win! More games like this on Steam please!

No comments: