○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Bit of GameCube Love

I couldn't find anyone to play Culdcept Saga with tonight and I was getting a bit bored playing through the story mode again. I was thinking to myself that there has to be another card-based game in my Game Library besides Yu-Gi-Oh! and I was right - I have completely forgotten about Phantasy Star Online: C.A.R.D. Revolution on the Nintendo GameCube. I immediately grabbed the disc and played it on my Nintendo Wii. The game is still a lot of fun to play and I actually have ways to go when it comes to collecting all of the 400+ unique cards that can be found within. After I had my fill of C.A.R.D., I started playing several other GameCube games. Oh my galaxy, these games are so much more beautiful than a majority of the actual Wii games I own and their audio design packed quite a punch. I must say that I do miss playing these GameCube games and perhaps it's time to revisit them on a continual basis. Below are screenshots from my GameCube session tonight:


It's no Culdcept but it's not a bad game either!


My favorite Mario Kart: Double Dash!! team is Luigi + Waluigi!


I need to learn how to play F-Zero GX properly again...


Link desperately attempts to showcase some masculinity in Soul Calibur II.


I do hate playing GameCube games on the Wii though because it turns the sexy
console into this nasty looking thing with its flaps open and things sticking out of it.

No comments: