○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reggie's Thank You Letter

While going over some more old junk to store away today - I am still not completely settled in since I moved into my new house in October of last year - I found a large, sealed envelope with a Nintendo return address on it that my significant other had apparently misplaced when it first arrived last year. I was so shocked to see what was inside - a letter from Reggie Fils-Aime, the President and COO of Nintendo of America, thanking me for being the company's "great supporter" due to the large number of Nintendo products I have registered during the Club Nintendo transition last year. Internet searches revealed that there are a number of others who have received the same thanks from Nintendo in early 2009 and I am proud to be one of them. Nintendo didn't have to do this at all but they did. The envelope also comes with a signed thank you poster from Reggie. To think that I almost lost this... but it's better late than never!


That's a really nice way to make your loyal customers feel nice.

No comments: