○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PSP Go's Strange Sale

Sony has unveiled a new marketing strategy to sell the dead-on-arrival PSP Go system that takes effect from 02/18/2010 up until 03/21/2010:


Retailers, make sure you're well-stocked.
This will surely generate a violent rush to get the system, no?

I really doubt that this is going to help the system at all. Why not bundle the darn thing with the portable LittleBigPlanet? The Assassin Creed craze is now a thing of the past so why use that license to attract people's attention? I can understand doing this when Assassin Creed II first hit the stores but not right now because it just seems rather desperate. Since there are hardly anything exciting coming to the PSP anytime soon, the potential costumers that they should attract are those who already own a PSP but the only way they can do that is to allow the PSP Go to download UMD games via some sort of external extensions. I mean, I'd like this sleek sexy system but no UMD-install = no go for me.

No comments: