○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Game Alert!

When I saw that 'Splosion Man was on sale for 400 Microsoft Points on the X-Box 360 Live Marketplace, I decided to finally play the game's demo. I am so glad that I did that because this game is a lot of fun. 'Splosion Man is a truly old-school platform action game with great graphics and a really funny - not to mention crazy - main character who can explode itself to kill scientists and achieve multi-jumps. The movie clip at the end of the demo showed off the game's gigantic bosses and that made me want the game even more!


What? Self-explosion without death? Suicide-bombers wouldn't like this game at all!

No comments: