○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, February 26, 2010

Heavy Raining on My Parade

I have only played Heavy Rain for 3 hours and the game has crashed on me twice: the screen would freeze but the music would still be playing the background. I wasn't able to quit the game when the crashes occurred and I had to turn the console off and on to get back to the game. Looking into the issue on the web, I was able to find other PlayStation 3 owners who are suffering the same problem. It looks like I am in the minority here so who knows when this problem is going to be patched. For those who are thinking about picking up the game, you may want to consider the current situation before making an investment on the game at this moment.

Update Note: 03/01/2010 - I have played approximately 3 - 4 hours more of the game and there is no more crashing but there are some odd audio glitches, especially at the start of every other scene.

What's worse than the crashes themselves?
Having to repeat your actions from the previous save file.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Based on your a comments a good friend on mine was going to pick it up today.

I told him about yours and other problems to hold off on the purchase until a update has been released.